Hack at Reay
Meet in the carpark at 10 - bring your own picnic lunch.
Cost - Donation which will be given to this years Charity
Closed event to members only Open to Juniors and Seniors (Under 12s need to be accompanied by an adult)
Notes: *********Caithness Riding Club COVID Procedures *********
Please note that CRC is complying with the guidance issued on 30th July by HorseScotland (in the absence of guidance relating to Scotland from BRC).
1. Do not attend if you, or any of your household, have any COVID19 symptoms (recent onset of cough; high temperature; loss of smell or taste), or had a recent positive COVID19 test (within the last 2 weeks).
2. One adult/parent helper per rider only on site.
3. To facilitate efficient Track and Trace, we are required to maintain a record of all who are present (including helpers) at the venue at all times for every activity so until this requirement is relaxed you must pre book using Entrymaster and include in the notes names and address of the helper if appropriate. If you have not pre-booked you will not be allowed into the venue – No exceptions.
4. While there are supplies of antiviral sanitiser, sprays and disposable gloves at the venue, you should have your own personal supply for use by yourself and your helper available at all times.
5. You must dispose of all wipes, gloves etc in your own plastic waste bag and take them away with you when leaving the venue.
6. When on foot always maintain 2 meters social distance.
7. Do not share tack or other equipment between different groups
8. Do not share food or water bottles.
9. Do not go to the area where riding is taking place unless you are specifically asked to provide assistance with equipment such as poles etc. Wipe equipment as required.
10. If an individual - be that a rider or non-rider - requires first aid, the designated first aider should be summoned immediately. They will have, in addition to first aid equipment, PPE equipment to deal with the situation.
Access and Gates (Indoor School at Halkirk)
1. The gate must be kept shut at all times to prevent a loose horse or pony getting to the main road.
2. There is sanitiser stations by the carpark gate and arena gate, please use these when opening and closing.
3. Please take along wipes if you wish to wipe the gate before opening and closing it, and dispose of your wipes in your own rubbish
1. Vehicles to be parked sensibly in the carpark (at Sibster parking will be in a field).
2. Horse boxes and trailers must be a minimum distance of 5 metres from an adjacent vehicle.
3. This distance must include space required for a horse to be tied to the side of the vehicle.
1. Use the toilets only if essential!
2. Wash hands on entering and again on leaving.
3. Please try and take along your own toilet in your horsebox if possible
**********Privacy Notice ************By entering this competition, you are giving CRC permission under GDPR to hold your personal information. For further information please see Privacy Notice on the Club Website. Save for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the organisers or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of any event to which these rules apply, nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. ******
Entries open: 01 Jul 2022
Entries close: 17 Jul 2022
Transaction fee: £0.0